DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I checked in with the breeder about a chocolate double doodle litter this summer/fall and she said her guardian home fell through for a chocolate male she was planning to keep, so he was available!

His mom is a therapy dog, and she had him gene tested so we'll know he'll be perfect in coat length and wavy, etc. and he's healthy in all regards.

After talking to DH we decided to do it! He's coming home Saturday - lots to do first!

So my question for you is what should we name him? 
Farley, Milo, Henry and Hank are in the top running so far but I'm open!

Also, what must-have toys and puppy items should I get? I've got the crate, bed, crate cover, food, dishes, shampoo and brush... still need to get toys, chews, etc.

Thanks in advance and wish me LUCK!050.JPG

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck. Big adventure.
Oh so cute!!
Vote for Farley, I like two syllable names
Congratulations! He must be a good one if she was going to keep for herself :-)

Two votes for Farley!  How exciting, good luck!

Okay, this pup is as cute as can be and you are soooo lucky! WooHoo!!! I like all the names you are choosing from. Enjoy the whole thing! Be sure to join the Puppy Madness group right away and read, read, read. ;o)

Oh be still my heart! Freak'n adorable! Another vote for Farley! He just oozes " Farley" :p

Food? Get food yet? For now, be sure to keep him on the food the Breeder is using.

I liked having a bookbag. Have puppy, will travel.

Congratulations on.....what's his name  :)

He is a doll!  He looks like a Walter to me! You will know what to name him once he is home.  Good luck!

too cute! how exciting! 

My biggest piece of advice-- CHEWY.COM

This website is your best friend. Awesome prices, great shipping, wonderful customer service. 

If you do a search for previous discussions similar to this, you will find lots of toy suggestions. The best $5 I have spent on Ragley was her Kong cozie moose, Marvin. He has been extremely durable and functions in a plethora of ways. I think I will be adding Ali the alligator to my next chewy.com order. 

I would second Chewy for most everything! Prices are great!
And yes, we have both the Kong moose and alligator...still completely intact since Christmas!

I third chewy! prices are hard to beat! And the free shipping on orders over 49 are not bad either. :) He is so cute! I vote Farley too!

OMgosh he is so cute! I vote for Milo!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service