DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So I'm always looking for a toy that Murphy will like and not destroy in 15 minutes. He like to chase balls and thank goodness the local HS lacrosse team is too lazy to dig out the balls that go into the bushes so Murph has an seemingly endless supply of them. But I came across the hurrik9 and figured what the hell let's give it a shot.
Murphy has gone bezerk over it.
It a rifle looking contraption that has elastic bands. On the end of it you put the ring. Pull back and it flys along for about 25 to 40 yards depending on conditions. Murphy sprints for brings it back and starts barking for the next one. He usually try's to rip apart any toy you give him. But so far while there are teeth marks in the rings it still flys. In fact with the various teeth marks it flutters along which seems to make him more nuts about it. Where we go to the park there are other doodles and retrievers who could care less about it
But Murphy loses his mind over it. And it wears him out is a short amount if time. Which is the best part. I don't know if your dog will go for it but I can tell you mine thinks it's the great thing since cheese.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking about getting one, where did you get it?

From the hurrik9 site
Thank you for sharing this! I am having a hard time finding indestructible yet entertaining and exhausting toys for Eli! I am ordering him one now!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service