DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We groomed 2 of the 3 Saturday and Sunday. My husband and I typically do it but the kids wanted to help. We got to do alittle kid and dog training along the way. Alex, my 5 year old, being an honest doodle owner told his class today at sharing, "I love my dogs but they take like a billion years to give them baths and cut their hair!". LOL!

just a few pictures of the fun!

Views: 473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pics, Robin.

Thanks!  It was a beautiful day to see so many beautiful doodles in all shapes, sizes and colors!  And of course meeting the Berrys and their famous doodles was the icing on the cake!

Great job on the grooming!

Its quite the family affair at your house... I love it! I also groomed the doods this past few days. Wish I had as much help as you had! Your doods look great, btw!

I think it's awesome the kids wanted to be involved! Cute pictures!

We hiked several mountains, took the boys for their first swim on the season, and packed.

Great pictures and the Doodles look beautiful. I am in awe of all of you that groom your dogs! I can't even imagine taking that on! Libby and I worked in the yard and vegged out a little too!

It looks like you had so much fun with them. I spend a lot of time with Max as my husband works about 70 hours a week and both my kids are adults (it's still so weird to say that lol) Friday we went for a two hour walk then did about 20 minutes of training. Saturday, I had his little friend Nelly a husky mix over and I took them both out for our two hour walk then they played for about another hour and I just watched. Sunday again another walk then just lounging together while I read and he napped or chewed on his baby raccoon (the only toy he has not killed lol)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service