DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We just completed the live webinar with dog trainer extraordinaire Doggy Dan.

We covered:

1. How do we know which dog training theory / method to trust?
2. How to Get a Reliable Recall
3. How to Stop Dogs Jumping on Other People
4. How to Stop Dogs Barking
5. How to Stop Pulling / Lunging When Walking on Leash

Watch the webinar replay here 

Try out Dan's video dog training site for $1 and you can win:  

• $25 Cash
  • Doggy Dan's Kindle ebook (worth $18.30)
  • Elk antler dog chews from AntlerPantry.com
  • ANOTHER batch of elk antler chews from AntlerPantry.com

Dan has offered a $1 trial and $10 off for a limited time.  This discount and this contest ends Wednesday night at midnight PST!

You get full access to all 250+ plus dog training videos.  You get entered in a contest for cool stuff.  And all you have to do is spend $1.  No brainer, right?

To be entered in the drawing you must:

1. Sign up for the $1 trial of theonlinedogtrainer.com
  2. Post that you tried out Dan's website in this forum discussion (and give us your feedback!)

Let's get these Doodles TRAINED!

Views: 2360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

F, you still have till tonight at midnight to sign up for the 3 day trial period for $1.00 that way you could look at it Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Thanks Lori. I did sign up the other day so I will try to sample a few videos today.

Doggy Dan's training site worked for me last night!  I checked out the problem with Jumping Dogs and I followed the instructions to completely ignore my dog when I got home and it worked!  It only took him about 20-30 seconds before he stopped and walked away from me.  Granted I had a white blouse on and it was delicate and it was killing me to let him jump onto my blouse, plus he darn near jumped up onto the counter right into the sink at one point, but then he stopped.  I can't wait to try it again today....I have the whole family on board, so we shall see how it goes.  We are also ready to let our friends and visiting family members know that they will  need to do the same.

Definitely advise your friends/family to wear 'denim' for practice sessions ;-)

I signed up for the trial membership

I really enjoyed the seminar and signed up for the trail.  My goldendoodle Sofi is 9 months old.  We love her!  The training will be fun to do with this smart puppy!

Have already put into effect a couple of Dan's suggestions. Sienna goes nuts when we first get up, wanting to be fed. Now she doesn't get fed until after we have had breakfast. Waiting to see how this will work. Also trying the "thank you" but haven't had occasion enough to use it to evaluate its effectiveness.

I bought the training but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I signed up for the online training by Doggy Dan last night. What I have seen so far, are all concepts I have read about previously, but now that I can actually see how they are done, they just make more sense. I am an artist, and very visual, so having video to watch makes it much more clear how to carry out the ideas of gentle training. I am having trouble being patient & not just skipping forward...he asks that you don't do that because it could backfire if you don't understand the basics first...but so far, so good. Can't wait to be able to report on my successes here.

I just watched the webinar and signed up for the trial.  Thank you so much for introducing us to Doggy Dan!  I really like his training methods and video tips.

Hi-

I really enjoyed the webniar and Doggy Dan's online training so far. I can't seem to find the link to the $10 off membership. Would you please let me know where I can find it.

http://limitedtime.doodlekisses.com/dog_training/

And just a note to clarify:  The deadline is for signing up for the trial.  If you meet the deadline for the trial, you will still get the $10 off if you choose to continue after the trial expires in three days.  But if you don't get in on the trial before midnight, then the membership will be the regular price when the trial is complete.  Make sense?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service