DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have not been on this site for a few weeks, so maybe this has already been posted. If this is the case, forgive me. Just wanted to tell all my doodle friends that I have just finished reading the best Doggie Book ever. It is called A Dog's Journey, by Bruce Cameron and truly, it is so beautifully written and the story line is so very poignant and touching that every dog lover should read it and I know there are a few of you out there:)  He captures the essence of a dog's spirit in so many ways and although, at times, I was filled with emotion, not over bad stuff, but sweet stuff the way he looked at every day life, it was still heart filling to read. His take on how a dog lives, thinks and acts is so brilliant, I wanted to share it with all my friends so I actually purchased six copies and sent them a copy via Amazon as a sweet unexpected gift. I would love to do this too for all of you, but sadly, my pocket book wont go that far, so I am just sharing that YOU must read this, even if you are not a reader...trust me, you wont be able to put this one down.  Happy reading...xx

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you read his first book A Dog's Purpose? I have that one but haven't started reading it yet. I thought I would get it out of the way before moving on to A Dog's Journey.

Hi Kim, no I am reading it now. I guess I am backwards in reading but I don't think it matters. Hope you love it as much as I did.

I have read A Dogs Purpose...It is WONDERFUL!!   In fact that is where I got my Bailey's name from....It is a must read!!  I just downloaded A Dogs Journey onto my Kindle...can't wait to read it

I also just read The Art of Racing in the Rain...another good doggie book!!

I loved the Art of Racing in the Rain. Great book!

That is so sweet that you named your Bailey from that heart warming book. I am just hooked on these doggie books now and am reading like there is no tomorrow...

A Dog's purpose is amazing.... loved it, me and several others wrote about it in the Reviews portion of the website.  I intend to read A Dog's journey once I finish a few other books on my Kindle!     And yes... I agree - the Art of Racing in the Rain is another excellent one as well :)

Just recently read the Art of Racing in the Rain... bawled my little eyes out throughout most of the book. These are next on my reading list. Love dog books!

I will download the Art of Racing in Rain next. I am just loving these doggie books. Thanks for the suggestion.

Frances - thanks for the book suggestion.  I have already read A Dog's Purpose and going on line now to download A Dog's Journey. 

I guess you are reading them in the correct order. I read A Dog's Journey first and now am reading A Dog's Purpose but I don't really think it matters..They are both awesome reads...

Thanks for the recommendation, Frances.  I'm always looking for good Summer reading.

Hi Jane...Don't forget tissues...It is very emotional but in a lovely way...:)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service