DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We have been going back and forth recently over whether or not we're ready to add another doodley member to our family. We know we eventually want another doodle, but how will we know?? I guess this goes to all the multi-doodle families out there - how did you know when you were ready???

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Kathy!!! That gives me something to think about!!! We did inquire about the dog we wanted to adopt, but unfortunately someone had already adopted him the day before. I was pretty upset, but DH said "at least he's got a good home now". I just hope so!!!
MAYBE you could foster a rescue and see how you actually deal with another dog in your lives?
the thing is, is that we've "babysat" friends' dogs and my parents' dog multiple times, so we know what it takes to take care of 2 dogs!! I think we have decided, but with the dog that we wanted already adopted, we're going to have have to wait for the next "perfect fit"!
I wish I knew the answer to this question! I've made up my mind then changed it so many times. Arg!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service