DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Anyone else having trouble getting their DoodleKisses calendars?

I am in touch with CafePress today...I ordered my calendars Nov 6th.

They will get back with me this afternoon.

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, my came.

I got mine. Sorry you are having trouble!

I got my order. And I am in Hawaii.
Sorry you didn't get yours yet. Hope it didn't get lost along the way. I got mine fairly quickly.

Update: I spoke with the company Cafe Press today. Somehow my order did NOT get processed. She kept telling me it was "stuck". When I ask how that happened, she could not give me an answer.  She also could not tell me when the calendars would be processed and shipped.  

Color me disappointed.

I just hope I get them before Christmas!

I am so sorry.  They should offer you expedited shipping for their error.

Mine arrived quickly.  Hope you get your calendars by Christmas.

I have a different issue--when I go to the website--they only have one doodlekisses calendar that says Doodles--you have to search for the specific name of the calendar (Lotsa doodles) to find the one with four pics per page, with is the one my dog is in--so if you are not careful, you see only one calendar there.

You do have to be careful to follow the link that's provided here on the site.  I know if I don't use that link and give it to family and friends the calendars are hard to find. http://www.cafepress.com/doodlekisses/13989809

They are titled: Labradoodles, Goldendoodles and Doodles.   I don't actually title the Lotsa calendar using the word "Lotsa".  But if it isn't the LD or GD calendar then it's the other one.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service