DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Noah is out of surgery. The vet said that she biopsied several areas, including his liver, stomach, all three sections of his small intestine. She also resected an 8-9 cm section of his distal jejuneum (small intestine) that was "thickened, sclerotic and almost mass-like." The pathology will likely be back by Monday, and he will be in the hospital at least until Friday. Please keep up the healing, positive thoughts.

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will say a prayer for you and Noah..you  are both in our thoughts.  Thank you for keeping us updated..Stay strong!

Will do. Both Callas, Luca and I am rooting for Noah.

Thank you for the update.  I am glad that this part if over at least.  I will keep you and Noah in my prayers.

So glad to hear Noah is out of surgery and that worry is behind you. Now on to recovery and healing. Hoping for good news on Monday and a solution.

Our thoughts are with you as you go through all of this.  Sounds like the vet is doing everything possible to get him well.  We wish you all well.  Noah loves seeing you, so visit as often as you can.

Happy to hear he is out of surgery and our prayers will be with you and Noah!  Poor baby, he has been through a lot along with you Lynn.  I'm sorry all of you are having to deal with so much right now.  Libby sends Doodle kisses and paw hugs!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Noah and an end to his bowel issues. Try not to worry too much and take care of yourself so that you can take care of Noah when he comes home.

JD aand I are keeping Noah in our thoughts. Hang in there and please keep us posted.

Keeping a good thought for dear Noah.

Oh poor Noah and poor YOU--I am glad he is out of surgery but I am sure you will be feeling anxious until you get results. Hoping for the best for Noah!!

Im sorry I must have missed what was going on with Noah.
I hope the biopsys show good news.
I hope he rests well tonight & is on his road to a quick recovery.

Thinking of you both.

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.  Hugs to Noah from Lucy and Sophie.  Keep us posted.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service