DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The Walla Walla Doodle Romp is happening June 23/24 plus optional weekend gatherings. 

Discuss plans, questions, c
ar pooling, where you're staying, ideas, etc...here!  I may update this post with info as needed.  So check back now and then.

Travel info/options is on a separate page:  http://www.doodlekisses.com/page/walla-walla-travel-lodging-info

UPDATE: I've created an Event Page...so RSVP there so we can have a head count:  http://www.doodlekisses.com/events/walla-walla-doodle-romp-2016

Views: 1289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this one of our designs? I like that style.
Attachments:

Cute logo

For some reason it cut off my response. My suggestion with this logo was PNW Doodle Romp 2016 above and Walla Walla, Washington below or vice versa? Also wondered if there was a pic with multiple doodle, say cream, brown, black or red. As a chocolate doodle mom I always feel left out, most goodies all have white or cream doodles on them!

I totally get what you mean.  I am not a designer though and we'd have to have it designed...

Cute, but that's not a DK shirt. 

I have a dk tee shirt and sweatshirt, so I don't know for sure if I would buy a new one. I am getting out of unisex T-shirts and more into  more of a girly design like a scoop neck.  I would buy one for Skip if it came large enough.  I would definitely purchase a ball cap for him also.  I would also buy a kerchief for the dogs,

I know what you mean.  I am not a tee shirt person either.  I so wish I could find a make-on-demand Cafepress style place with girlier tops.

:-}

too bad we can't use this logo, it's got every color dood!  Labradoodle Lover T-Shirt

I love it! Why can't we?

Totally agree! Likely there is copy right on the design. Maybe we could 'preorder' these and add PNW Doodle Romp below?

Maya and I coming from Seattle, staying at the TravelLodge Turs through Sun. So looking forward to meet PNW doodle friends. You know how excited they get when they see doodles.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service