DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Every time Hattie takes off with that ZOOM!!! after our poor fat cat who can't run fast enough, it reminds me of the Tom and Jerry cartoon where Tom chased poor Jerry to our endless entertainment!! What cartoon character does your doodle most remind you of?

Dino in the Flinstones? Snoopy? Wonder Woman? Yogi or Boo Boo? Underdog? Astro from the Jetsons? Clifford the Big Red Dog? George of the Jungle?

Views: 1328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daisy is definitely Sprocket from Fraggle Rock with a touch of Eeyore for the sit. She even has the head tilt!

Adorable! I LOVED Fraggle Rock! Thanks for the memory trip.

Darwin reminds me of Odie from Garfield.

awesome!

I think Chewie's similar to Elmo. He's young, happy, energetic, always curious and LOVES EVERYBODY!

Maybe not as brave and adventurous as Elmo though. 

Thanks, Sandy.
Although, i just realized Elmo is a muppet and technically not a cartoon character as you asked.
Will think of another creative answer. :)

lol I love this discussion....We always say Stella and Seamus are Gumby and Pokey.  Stella would be Gumby.....our horse big goldendoodle, Seamus, is definitely Pokey.  

Without a doubt, Knox reminds us of...

I knew there was a reason that I was so partial to Knox.  I love Dumbo and had one when I was little that was my favorite toy.

People always tell us Maui looks like the bear from Bear in the Big Blue House!

I often call Finn my Fozzie Bear... for whatever reason, he reminds me of Fozzie Bear.

Ever since we got Meggie, I thought she reminded me of Alf :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service