DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I once posted about my leash & collar obsession - Rooney & Stuart have matching leashes and collars for every holiday and various themes and since that time I have added to the collection.  So yesterday I decided to clean out a few drawers and little storage boxes and I came across my finger nail polish collection.  I decided I should go through it and get rid of the old stuff, colors I don't wear any longer, etc.  I remember doing this about 6 months ago - so how come I still have so many bottles?  Do I have a problem?  It got me to thinking - what other things do I have to excess?  Hmmm - my hotel card-key collection?  My cookbooks?  Lipstick?  So confess tell me what you have too much of and post a photo!

Views: 2857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was, too. I'm sad that my GS is a teenager now and sleeps in underwear. He still wears the Bears robe I gave him, though.

This has been such a fun discussion!!  I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with something to add, but after a major remodel a few years back, I went through a house-wide purge.  I'm not a collector of anything, I don't have an over abundance of shoes, I carry the same purse every day, I'm not into gardening, I don't have even one bottle of nail polish, I don't cook so there's no need for cookbooks, etc.  I guess what I have an excess of is BORING-NESS!!! Ha Ha

Are you kidding? You may be the only normal person in this discussion: )

Yea, right!?

Pictures, we need pictures!!

I love Schultz's name and the reason for it!

I have nothing to add to this discussion...saddens me that I am so boring and collect nothing. Years ago I collected Precious Moments - dumb. I have just enough of everything. When I turned 40 I stopped wanting material things, I just want $ for retirement - wish I could say I have a collection of that but sadly it is not as plenty as it should be.

I wish I could say my DH was the same way. He has a storage room filled with old college books and papers! He says you never know what you might have to look up (come on dear, you are 56, get over it) - I told him that back in the 70's I get that but now we have this little thing called the INTERNET!..still won't let go.

I wrote earlier that Deanna, who said the same thing about boring, might be the only normal person here, now she has you. I have old college and graduate school books and exam essays. I keep them for a reminder of how much I once knew and have forgotten. Also one old biology book actually has the old, incorrect number of human chromosomes : )

JEALOUS! I'm a flower geek too! My Dh usually let's me "visit" them at every store we are at, but don't get to bring too many home. Small yard.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service