DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am not sure what combination of things Harlow has gotten in to create the smell, but for the last few days she has smelled like pancakes & maple syrup.  I have not make pancakes in months, so it wasn't our trash.  But with the way she smells I am going to have to make pancakes or go to IHOP to curb my cravings.

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok....so now when I see Max outside rolling around and playing, I'm gonna think he's just rolling in bunny poo. Super! (hahahaha)
There is no way I am smelling Webber's anus, no matter how obsessed I am with my dog! I will stand by frito toes.
I just talked about Fri-toe smelling feet in the webbed feet forum. This is just too funny. Joanne and Spud had a link to previous discusions on Fri-toe smelling paws and it was pretty funny.
Thomas came home today from his run in the wood's with wet feet. After they dried off, I took a wiff and they do smell like Fritos, not a strong smell but it is there for sure.
My kids say our doodle's paws smell like popcorn. I'd have to agree but I don't make a habit of smelling them often. I do like the smell of the shampoo I use on her (Natural Espree Bright White) and the fragrance lasts a long time. And even with all the rain we've had lately she never smells like a wet dog.
I wish mine smelled like pancakes!! usually they smell like dirt or whatever they rolled in in the yard... or the oatmeal shampoo I use!!
Okay, after reading all the fritoe posts I HAD to check Murphy's feet. Yep. Fritoes.
Murphy usually smells like fresh linen. Unless my teenage son has shared his latest cologne with him.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service