DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Come on guys, we need some more participation in the slideshow. If you don't like the themes, throw some new ones at me! Sunday will be the start of the "Jump for Joy" slideshow and I don't have very many tagged. I know for a fact that we have LOTS of jumping Doodles so get out there and get a photo if you don't have one already. I know today is black Friday but its so much more fun to be with Doodles than to go shopping in an overcrowded department store!

November 29 - Jumping Doodles... tag = jump15   Happy Doodles jumping for joy, or jumping through hoops or jumping over each other, jumping in a pool or the lake. Any kind of jumping is acceptable!

December 13 - Lookin' Good... tag = Dapperdoodle     Did your Doodle get groomed for the holidays? Or do they just always look spectacular? No dirty Doodles here, this one is for your best looking Dood!

December 20- Holiday Best... tag =  sugarplums     Your Doodle dressed for Christmas or Hanukkah or anything else you may celebrate. Do you have a photo of your Doodle with Santa? I want to see them all! This one will last a little longer because those holiday photos are just darned adorable!

January 10 - Best Calendar "Reject"... tag = calendar15   Those of you who submitted photos to be considered for the calendar, show us your best "rejected" shot. Your favorite of the ones you submitted that didn't get chosen. This should be one gorgeous slideshow!

January 24 - Frolicking Doodles... tag =  frisky15      If you have a photo of your Doodle "frolicking" around the yard with or without other Doodles. Most Doodles love the cooler weather and it makes them a little frisky. I just love the happy Doodle zoomies!

February 7 - Snow Doodles... tag =snowdoodle15    I know a lot of us don't get snow but I just love a good snow photo so please indulge me. You can add fake snow if you want..lol! 

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PHOTO INTO THE SHOW?

Good question! Spud's mom, Joanne, put together a great visual tutorial here: http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/uploading-tagging-rotating...

If you like visuals, use her tutorial.  Otherwise, try the instructions below...

1-- Upload your photo to the main photo page or your own page.

2-- In the 'tag' section of the photo put in the tag that corresponds with the slide show theme (see list above).

It's quite easy, actually. 

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I DID!!

Yay!!!

Done :)

I'm shocked I don't have any jumping pics of my kangaroo-doodle, Eloise!  Lol (There's a jumping into the pool one, but it's a total blur.)  I'll see if I can get some by tomorrow, if not I'll have pics for the future ones.  Thanks for the reminder!  :)

I added Tigger and Roo -presuming that I did it correctly

Lori, I finally got one! :) Just added it.

Love the jumping doodles.  They look so joyous and move with complete abandon.  Makes me smile.

Me too! Some of them are just so darn funny!

I love these slideshows! Keep em coming!

Im trying!

Love the slide show, Lori!!!  You're doing a great job :)

Thank you Cheryl!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service