DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just got back from a walk with Bodi.  We were a few blocks from home when we saw a doodle we have met just running the neighborhood.  I had spoken with her dad owner a few weeks ago. She is a young mini goldendoodle - beautiful. But this stupid man just let her out the front door to do her business. #1. Where is she pooping? Your neighbors will hate you soon! #2 Someone could easily take her. #3 She could be hit by a car.

So . . . I walked in the direction of her house, encouraging her to come with us.  Then the guy with no brains opens his front door - he has a towel to wipe her feet.  URGHHH I bit my tongue and said, "She was way down the street" and he said, "oh, thanks".

Some people should not have dogs.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At least you got her home safely....I couldn't agree more....some people are just not smart enough to have dogs.

Poor thing, if something happened to her, he probably wouldn't even notice it. I'm surprised she doesn't have a doggy door so he doesn't have to get off the couch to let her out. He sounds like an irresponsible dog owner.

Does he not have a fenced back yard? I guess that makes me stupid too for asking such a question. If he did he could let her go out there with few worries. My girls have a fenced yard but they still prefer me to go outside with them. They stand at the open door and look at me as if I've lost my mind if I don't go out ahead of them.

No fenced yard, but he needs one!

I wonder how long it would take him to go look for her if you were to bring her home and let her play with Bodi for a few hours?  And all your concerns are very valid, and any one of them very likely to happen.

She really is a sweet dog - he is going to lose her if he doesn't change his behavior!

Next time let her follow you home to see if he goes looking for her. Maybe he needs a wake-up call.

haha!

Great Idea Doris! I agree!!

Even I, who have never had a pet, let alone a dog, knows that this is really awful behavior.

Most towns have leash laws.     I would call to report his "loose" dog.    A couple of calls might change his ways.

Our police are too busy with major crime. I don't think they would do anything. :^(

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service