DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

WIN A LES POOCHS BRUSH...or other great doodle prize...it's CONTEST TIME!

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE DRAWING IS COMPLETE.

Views: 1736

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We could use a brush, mom loves to brush us, but run from her.

Am I cute ??

I have been longing for a Les Pooch brush since I was this little! My hair is much longer now and needs a very good grooming...my Mom is just learning and needs help!
We could really use a brush because of all the snow we are having it would really cheer mom and me up a whole lot !!!

Thank you so doodly much Doodle hugs Willy and sue

I just LUUUUVVVVE to be brushed with my Les Poochs brush. My mamma says I really need another one and has talked to Kemp already about that, BUT I heard my mamma reading the list of prizes she could pick & I would just love to have another chuck it toy because I had one and lost it. I thought it was a stick or something and carried it off and hid it, soooooo good that I can not find it myself. TeeHeeHee

This fuzzy dood needs a good grooming tool.

Hmmm, I think Cody could use that brush!
Emma is our everything! She makes us laugh when nothing else in life is laughable. She's helped our Golden Retriever, Sadie, to live a longer and more fulfilling life. She's the best playmate. Does it get any better? I know it'd only get better if we could get rid of her mats! I don't like getting fussed at by the groomer. Poor thing... Thanks for teaching me how to post photos!

:o)

Odie could really use the Les Pooches brush! Thanks for running the drawing.

Okay, if I didn't mess up, I'm probably using more than my share of space here, but wanted to try to show how much fun Wrigley had in the snow with the girls last month!

& we would both be THRILLED (!) with a Les Pooches brush!

Jill

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service