DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It was a litter of 4 boys and 3 girls. I left the sex I'd pick open, but I'm first pick!
I knew yogi when I saw his newborn picture. So far this is my front runner if I'm going off my gut.
I'll be open and choose once I've watched them awhile at 6 weeks.
But for now, I think this is Maci Bear :-)

photo imagejpg1_zpse3f20f0a.jpg

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my goodness - what a sweetie!  Congratulations.

WooHoo! Congrats!

Puppy breath, house breaking, crying at night, I can't wait for it. Congratulations!  She is precious.

Pam, I just wish puppy breath lasted longer :-)
What an exciting time! Congratulations!

Congrats, what a cutie!

THAT IS BEYOND CUTE!!!!!  Just out of curiosity, how long does the breeder give you to choose which puppy you want?  It is so hard to figure out there personalities at this stage.  Pressure!

Mari,
When we picked out yogi, she said no hurry as we watched them play. He was one of 4 we could pick. It took us an hour.
It did take a while to start seeing the differences in them. One girl was super playful, probably the alpha, another girl was so calm, couldn't hardly get her interested in playing with anything. She just wanted to sleep. The other boy was okay, but yogi was the one who twice came over to me and crawled on my lap when I got onto the floor. So it really was made pretty easy for us. Hope this one is as clear cut

How exciting!

Thanks again everyone, I can't wait to share pictures of the puppies as I get them

So happy for you,,,,, and for Yogi !!!!!!!

So exciting!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service