DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We have all seen dancing dogs on TV and some of our doods love to dance with us too, I would bet. Mine will jump up and dance with me the second I start wiggling my hips (a la Zumba class) But this dog has to be seen to be believed--really a pro--and terrific!! It's worth a few minutes of your time!

http://sorisomail.com/email/74298/como-se-danca-o-merengue.html

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very funny!!!

How cute! I think they should book that dancing dog on Dancing with the Stars!!

This is amazing but I wonder if all that being on her hind legs is good for the dog.

Very talented dog... but I always worry that these performing pets are going to be exploited.  I've never seen a dog stand on his hind legs for so long!

I would think that the dog has become conditioned after all the training time this took and must have a natural ability too of course. But he or she? did seem to be really enjoying it--he did get a few rests during the dance where he crouched down for a 10 seconds or so---but the amazing part to me is how much he could remember.

wow, that really had me laughing. I was thinking the same thing about the hind legs, but she seemed so happy!

I think its amazing~ I am sure the dog likes it, just look at her face and her wagging tail!

I think its great..

Love it!

I am pretty sure that I saw this duo! It was pretty cool. It was during a super dog traveling dog show and they had a variety of dogs with different skills and it was very good.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service