DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The requirements for your photos to be accepted can be found here:
https://www.doodlekisses.com/page/calendar-photo-requirements?xg_so...

Here is the information on how to submit your photos. Deadline for Submissions: September 23rd, 2018

https://doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/now-accepting-2019-doodle-cal...

This discussion is great opportunity to get feedback. Many people in this group have had their photos in the calendar year after year.

1.  If you can't decide which photos to submit, this group loves to give opinions! Number your photos and PLEASE, no more than 4 photos per post. You can post multiple times throughout the weeks but I don't want to see 20 pictures in a single post.

2. Post images that you want recommendations for regarding crop, or editing help.

3. Not sure if your image is up to snuff? Post and ask. We will give honest feedback as to what is working and not working.

4. If you are open to reshooting your photos, post your photo and we can give very helpful advice on how to reshoot and make it so much better!

Good luck!

Views: 9325

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't want to be Adina right now.  Such an overwhelming task!

Are we going to post the pictures that we submitted?  Anyone interested?

That's a great idea!  Also we should post any pictures that are accepted!  

Yes, let's do that.

Has anyone heard anything from Adina yet???  DJ is pacing waiting to here :)

She posted on Facebook on Oct 3rd. She said she was just starting to sort through them and put them in the proper categories.

Missed it, thanks Lori

Can we see/buy previous calendars ?  I would like to see what they looked like.

Frank, the calendars are very professional and printed on heavy card-stock. Adina does a fabulous job choosing all doodle sizes, coat types, and colors in a variety of settings. No blurry snapshots only the owner treasures, but photos that make everyone wish ‘that’ doodle was theirs. 

Oh, thanks a lot...they are very nice.  I'll definitely be buying, even if Teddy isn't on them.

Great pics !

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service