DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I see that there are a lot of doodles in Canada-tons from the west. I also knew westerners had great taste!! But I never see anyone else from the Toronto area. I live in the east end of Toronto and would love to know if there are others. It would be nice to compare parks, doggie day care, and other experiences with someone local. Anyone out there??

Views: 486

Replies to This Discussion

Does Cambridge count???!!!
Well, seeing as you are the only one who responded-it certainly does. Sandy and Toby live in Cambridge-maybe you could send her a msg. If I had a doodle close by-I would plan play dates together, but Cambridge is a little far as I live in the very east end of Toronto-close to the Pickering border. Can I add you as a friend?
Sandy and Toby live in the same neighborhood as us! We see each other a fair bit. But, my boy is a bit bouncy for Toby and intimidates him a bit. Toby is a little shy around my rambunctious pups! We keep introducing them in the hope they will get on so that they can play together and tire each other out!!
Well I'm sure your dogs would get along with Thomas-he adores other dogs and can handle the heat! He goes on a group dog run three times a week with 9 other dogs, most of them are labs, border collies etc-all love to run and play. Someday-we should plan a "romp" where we can all get together and let the dogs have a fun day. .
A Romp would be great. I know in the GTA group, there was talk about organising one. But, I haven't heard anything more about it. I would be prepared to make the drive to TO for a romp!!
... And Brantford??
Of course Brantford will count too!! Your GR and doodle are beautiful. My gosh, the GTA is getting larger all the time. Not one person from TO has responded and I know there are TONS of doodles here. I see them constantly. It is so nice to here from someone in the area. Thanks. Hope your dogs are doing well.
Thanks for the compliments! I always though they look so beautiful but... I'm their Mom so!
We will get our baby doodle next Thursday. I will drive to a rescue in Cuba, NY State to pick her up! I can't wait to have her with us here...
Wow-good luck=I'm sure she will be a wonderful dog for you. We just love our Golden Doodle-He is a very rambunctious 7 mth old. We want to get another dog in the fall. We can't right now-we are renovating a house nearby which we will hopefully move into by the end of July. Then hopefully-we'll be more settled.Our house now-will go up for sale in about two weeks. I would love to get a rescue dog, a female this time. There are three gorgeous puppy doodles available at the Toronto Humane Society right now-but the timing is just not right for us. Good luck and enjoy for new girl.
HI Debbie - I just saw this discussion. Are you still getting another dog in the fall? Brave, brave woman. :) So it's just the four of us in the GTA, it looks like! You, myself, Stella, and Jeannine.....
Hi there, I have a beautiful butterscotch doodle named Lucy and I live in the East end (Whitby) of Toronto. Where are you in Toronto? Lucy is a treasure, a sweetie and the best dog I have ever owned...What's your dogs name?

Hi everybody!

Here is a photo of Thalie our rescue baby with her big sister Gamine.
She is home with us for more than 6 months now... and just turn 14 months last week!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service