DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lynne B's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Beck has always been like that in the morning. Both our dogs go to bed about 9:30pm,…"

Lynne B replied Jun 16, 2009 to Does your doodle fall asleep during times you wouldn't expect it to?

7 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan, Zeke. Lily & Jasper

"I think his food should be ok, he gets taste of the wild with homecooked in it (usua…"

Lynne B replied Jun 16, 2009 to Does your doodle fall asleep during times you wouldn't expect it to?

7 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan, Zeke. Lily & Jasper

"I think I found out why he might be doing this. They have the exact same wading pool…"

Lynne B replied Jun 14, 2009 to Does your doodle pee in the wading pool?

12 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Cindy and Mandy

""He is telling you "my pool" I bet, it is one way to keep you out LOL" It's working…"

Lynne B replied May 29, 2009 to Does your doodle pee in the wading pool?

12 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Cindy and Mandy

"Beck ate deer poop once and got really sick, the only reason I knew what it was is t…"

Lynne B replied May 28, 2009 to Does Your Doodle Eat His or Her poop or other Animal poop?

6 May 28, 2009
Reply by Lynne B

"no, but Beck tries to wipe his face on my clothes after he eats or drinks water. He…"

Lynne B replied May 28, 2009 to wipe his/her face on walls after eating?

11 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Joy Williams

"Beck does it, but what's even worse is that now he has decided he doesn't need to st…"

Lynne B replied May 28, 2009 to Does your doodle plop him (or her) self down and sort of enjoy the air, when you're supposed to be walking (and POOPING)?

7 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Kyoko

"put some pineapple in her food, it will make the poop unattractive and she won't eat…"

Lynne B replied May 28, 2009 to Does Your Doodle Eat His or Her poop or other Animal poop?

6 May 28, 2009
Reply by Lynne B

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service