DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

thinking that everything he does is so cute? Even when they blink, it is just so cute!:) When they burp, sigh, sleep, grunt, and everything in between! It s just so irresistibly cute! Am I the only one who thinks like this? Is everything your doodle does, irresistibly cute?

Views: 233

Replies to This Discussion

I'm completely obsessed with Halas.  Like all of you, I can't walk by him without giving him a hug and a kiss.  And even when he's causing trouble, he's just so cute about it.

Yes, they look at you with those doodle eyes and wag their tails so you will forgive them. haha:)

Oh my gosh I totally relate to all of you. I'm constantly telling my husband and kids, "look what they're doing now". My Mom tells me my kids couldn't get away with the things my Coco and Sonny do.  These dogs are pure love how can you do anything but love them back.

I love watching how Coco takes care of Sonny, she grooms him.  She cleans his ears and eyes, my sons say that's why her breath isn't the greatest, I don't even notice, because she's just so sweet and beautiful.

These doodles are just the greatest dogs.

I know, me too. "Look at Huff!" haha:) I wouldn't even be able to get away wih the stuff Huff does. haha:) Doodles are the greatest!

Yes, they have cute quirks and they know it. Myla sits and burps multiple times a day-right in your face and loud and she just stares you down wagging her tail, you just have to laugh.

Chloe walks on her back 2 legs-always! Everyone says hey that's the dog who only uses 2 legs! Now Myla is copying her.

They walk into PetSmart like that and think they own the place-so mortifying at times!

That burping thing must be so cute:)

Irresistibly cute is the way to put it. I think Stella likes having that spell over me!

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one!!
She is like ok thats enough now (hushed tone) your embarassing me.

My very favorite thing is Buddy's big wet nose and those hugh eyes.  Melts your heart

They are so great! I took a video if Neely's butt going down the stairs cause its so cute! My kids all tease me that I can't talk to anyone without bringing up dogs!

Mya ,age two ,has just started barking at us.Like she wants something. She has EVERYTHING. She will walk up to the chair my husband is sitting in and bark ,or she'll stand in the hall and bark at us .I wish she could talk.She always has food,water ,toys,or has even just came into the house. She has just started this in the last two weeks.Its a bark ,not a mean bark,but a bark like she wants something.  Any answers???

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service