DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Darwin rarely pays attention to the TV, with one exception. He loves the Disney movies. Not just any Disneys though. Only the princess classics. Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. It confused me at first, but I have since figured it out. It has to be the amount of high pitch singing accompanied by birds. As soon as one of their solos comes on, and the birds start chirping, he will stare intently at the screen, with his ears perked up. It's so funny!

Has anyone else noticed a specific show or movie your doodle likes?

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

Luca always perks up for the commercial Gimme that filet o'fish' . Ugh
Wow, I think that's hysterical....Disney movies (WTD). Guinness likes any show where there are "dog noises", so Dog Whisperer, It's Me or The Dog. If he can see and hear dogs he will lie there and stare at the TV forever. As soon as the show is over, he's gone. I think he's a little scared of The Dog Whisperer....all that "on your side" calm submission business. He loves Victoria Stilwell....I think it's her voice.
Callie will start tuning in with dog noises on TV (we love it's me or the dog!). She will also sometimes either turn towards the front door or walk to it when there is a certain kind of doorbell sound on TV. Cracks me up because I don't have a doorbell! I guess the morons who gave her up did!
Gracie Doodle will turn to the TV if she hears dog tags jingling or barking. Any kind of dog sound she responds to. Also, when the door bell rings on the TV she will give a little bark and run to the living room window to look at the front door. She also responds to kitties meowing!!! She is such a silly girl. I put a video of her and her two best friends on and she actually sat and stared and wagged her tail. Her head would turn from side to side with the sounds of our voices on the video. It is very cute to watch!
JD doesn't care what TV show is on...he likes them all, because if I'm watching TV, that means I'm not at the computer and can throw a ball!
Cagney loves nature shows with animals in them and he likes to watch all the dog training shows... those so far seem to hold his attention the most.... amazing how these dogs get so interested in certain things...
Nope... Always wonder why she doesn't see or bark at the people on tv like she does to those walking outside in the street??? we try and show her but maybe 'cause they're not 3-D???
Mine certainly barks at dogs or other animals whether they are moving or making noise or not. I think he can recognize things in 2D.
Gavin was big on the Olympics. He especially liked skiing and snow boarding - must have been the bright colours against the white background.
Quincy occasionally watchs TV for a few minutes if there are animals on, however he does like to look at himself in a mirror. When I'm working night shift my husband says once 7am comes he sits on the bed and alternates between looking out the window for me and looking at himself in the mirror. Luckily he doesn't bark at himself.
Neely likes funniest pets and people. Especially puppies. But I too have caught him looking at himself in the full length mirror in our room too!
BruceGirl, that is hilarious, Darwin liked the Olympics too! Mainly the downhill ski. It must be the bright colors. But nothing makes his ears perk up like a Disney princes... ha ha.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service