DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sandra Griffith's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I fully agree with Barb and your groomer that a #30 blade is too close for your purp…"

Sandra Griffith replied Mar 22, 2012 to What do you think about a Wahl Peanut for sanitary trim?

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Sandra Griffith

"I really like the Wahl SE clipper/trimmer. I am a groomer and use it on the face, ea…"

Sandra Griffith replied Mar 21, 2012 to What do you think about a Wahl Peanut for sanitary trim?

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Sandra Griffith

"The spray is called Kool Lube.  In my shop I had multiple blades and checked them on…"

Sandra Griffith replied Feb 8, 2011 to How to best keep blades cool during haircuts

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"The set that you found at Costco is not as powerful as the one that Susan mentions.…"

Sandra Griffith replied Feb 8, 2011 to Found this set at Costco - does it have what I need?

21 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"I had the same thing occur with my puppy Aylah. It started with the same stripe down…"

Sandra Griffith replied May 31, 2010 to Can Coat Change Begin As Early As 5 Months???

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Sounds like a great product. As I have a sensitivity to certain smells I was wonderi…"

Sandra Griffith replied May 6, 2010 to Great Product!!!

6 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Adrianne Matzkin

"My Australian Labrodoodle, Aylah, also started going through her coat change just af…"

Sandra Griffith replied Apr 6, 2010 to Matting or simply a tangle of sorts?

17 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Metro has several models that differ in size and the way that they are configured. T…"

Sandra Griffith replied Mar 14, 2010 to Does anyone have a grooming blow dryer they recommend?

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"I use the metro handheld dryer for at home use. Dog hair dryers are much more powerf…"

Sandra Griffith replied Mar 12, 2010 to Does anyone have a grooming blow dryer they recommend?

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"I agree. I have been grooming dogs for 30 years and am the first to admit that there…"

Sandra Griffith replied Mar 5, 2010 to Working on the undercoat

8 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Aileen Chetcuti

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service