DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Gwyndolyn Morasko's Discussions (470)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Notice how I blend the top of his head with his ears.  There is no distinction.  Thi…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Jul 22, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Gwyndolyn Morasko

"But here are a few that make him look more like Ned when he is cut shorter. This sec…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Jul 19, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016

"I agree with Nancy.  The coat is the luck of the draw.  At times, Ned and Kona look…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Jul 19, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016

"Definitely looks more wooly.  The ears look like a soft curl, but when the face hair…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Mar 16, 2016 to Wool or fleece?

5 Mar 16, 2016

"Thanks! Are they still sharp after a few years? That's a great price!"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Feb 5, 2016 to Good brands of blunt shears for trimming around eyes

3 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Leslie, Yogi & Maci Bear

"Both of my pups loved Orijen.  Acana is another good choice.  Both about the same pr…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Jan 4, 2016 to Eye goobers

18 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Carol Fowler

"Penny looks very cute and scruffy.  As you can see by my photo of Kona (the apricot…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Jan 4, 2016 to Does she need a haircut?

15 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Sally M

"Hi Kary!  How is your grooming coming along?  Maggie's hair started coming in soooo…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Oct 17, 2013 to Taking the Plunge! Need Grooming Table Size Recommendations...

33 Oct 17, 2013

"Actually....reading up on the breeds that she is, it really makes a lot of sense.  A…"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Oct 15, 2013 to Removing hair from ears

32 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Skye and Sadie and Tina G.

"Has that been your personal experience? What did your multi-gens test out to be?"

Gwyndolyn Morasko replied Oct 15, 2013 to Removing hair from ears

32 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Skye and Sadie and Tina G.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service