DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lorraine Bromley's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not sure what kind I have but it was around 100. It is a black round canister t…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Apr 23, 2013 to Blow dryer

25 May 8, 2013
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

"I really have to suggest buying a grooming blow dryer I bought mine online for aroun…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Apr 4, 2013 to Help and Suggestions for a Water Doodle please. :)

21 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Pam & Trixie

"There is also a group here for people who will never shave their doodles! I am in th…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Mar 15, 2013 to Do I have to do it?

24 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Nicky, Riley & Boris

"I thought that there is no REAL normal hair in the breed yet. But with the new prosp…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Dec 20, 2011 to Grooming and Matting in the Original Australian doodle compared to Labra and Golden doodles

15 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"I would not shave this doodle! I would tell the groomer that you like this cut and t…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Nov 17, 2011 to New Doodle Owner Looking for Grooming Advice

16 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"I prefer a natural doodle, and I wouldn't do a thing except brush regularly. I trim…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Nov 16, 2011 to when to do a full groom?

15 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Traci -Bexter & Maggie

"Thanks for asking this question. Neely had a little red area just below the neck on…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Oct 30, 2011 to Strange Hair Growing In On 3 Yr Old GD Back

25 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"What ever you do do not shave to close down on the penis! I practically had to deal…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Oct 30, 2011 to POOP! Not the best start to my day!

4 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Trudy Harlow

"Where's the picture? I was expecting a close up of the "area"!  I like to keep Neely…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Oct 30, 2011 to POOP! Not the best start to my day!

4 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Trudy Harlow

"I am just bidding on a professional pet dog grooming hair dryer blower heater on eba…"

Lorraine Bromley replied Aug 1, 2011 to Does anyone have a grooming blow dryer they recommend?

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service