DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I started taking Sam in for grooming when he was young---like 12 weeks old or so.  I…"

Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke replied May 2, 2012 to Strongly considering giving Rooney his first trim- Crazy? Tips? Advice?

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by Lori, Rooney & Zuzu

"Ahhhh poodle toes.  What's the point of the poodle toes?  is it just that it keeps t…"

Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke replied Mar 25, 2012 to My doodle is a frizzball after his first grooming session!

19 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"Kinda looks like they trimmed him up like a poodle...I think that because of the fee…"

Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke replied Mar 25, 2012 to My doodle is a frizzball after his first grooming session!

19 Apr 6, 2012

"Above:  What Sam usually looks like.  Below:  After grooming.  It's always quite a…"

Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke replied Mar 24, 2012 to My doodle is a frizzball after his first grooming session!

19 Apr 6, 2012

"Thanks for the kind words!  I'm biased so I think mine are the "best dogs in the who…"

Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke replied Feb 20, 2012 to Suggested Length for First time Groom

51 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Yeah, he looks great!  Now if that had been my dog...I still would need about 2 days…"

Dos Doodles--Sam & Luke replied Feb 20, 2012 to Suggested Length for First time Groom

51 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"That is a super cute dood...and they did a great job.  PLUS  he looks happy!  :-) He…"

51 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"OMG Adorable!  No wonder you are happy with the results. You must be relieved!   He…"

51 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"YAY!!! I'm so glad he looks like you want him to!!  Can't wait for the pictures!"

51 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"ack!!!  I think I've had better luck!  I know the dog groomers that I have personall…"

51 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service