DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It's actually a good thing so don't be alarmed. I did it for a very good reason. The pool is filling and he will be wet from now till I train him to NOT go in. It really looks nice. I found he has grown some dark reddish apricot spots in his coat. They just started popping up but now I can really see them. Think I'll change his name to Spot. I hope you can see them in the pictures.

This is what he always looks like, so this is a BEFORE.

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

Oh it grows SO quick. He's had long hair and curls for over 2 1/2 years. I just had to try it once. It wasnt such a shock as I did it to him myself so I knew what I was in for.
Murphy, love the new swimsuit!

"Thanks. I feel a draft, but otherwise I like it."

Is this the Doodle equivalent of a Speedo?  Love it.
Yes, he told me he can swim faster than Bella now cuz he just glides thru the water!  She doesn't know that she is next for the clippers.
Aw, he looks so handsome!
Thanks Camilla. I have been so careful with his cuts making him just perfect and then it just hit me that he is handsome no matter what. And with swimming, it is sooo quick to dry.
After today's temp.  in DC.   108   I say  GREAT haircut...  Murphy must be so much cooler..
With it easily in the 110's here until Aug. I think he's cooler. Just have to make sure he doesn't get sun burnt now. It;s a tad shorter than intended because my 1/2 blade won't cut for some reason.
Wow...what a difference.  He looks like he has knee-hi's on!  What super long legs.  Rua is envious.
He looks so skinny. DH wanted to know where I picked up to starving rescue?

I think he looks great! :)

Last time Luna went to the vet they said that she needed to lose some weight...She hasn't lost weight, but she has changed shape to look a lot like Murphy's.  I think he's just a healthy, handsome pup ;)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service