DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

And how big were parents? My boy comes from an F1B labradoodle 45 lbs and a golden doodle 50 lbs. I'm curious how big he'll be when he grows up! She describes his litter as "larger medium north american retriever."

TIA!

Views: 743

Replies to This Discussion

Oskar is a double doodle…mom is a 50# F1 golden doodle & dad is a 20# Australian labradoodle.  Oskar topped out at 32#…his litter was defined as mini-medium…I don't know about the eventual size of his litter mates since he is the only one that stayed in this area.  He was apricot as a tiny puppy, but his breeder said he'd be blond...he has lightened to nearly white, with a light apricot patch about 4" wide down his back & on his ears.

My pup's parents were between 30-40 lbs and my pup is 7 mos and weighs 35 lbs. he was the runt :) don't believe false claims that runts stay tiny or won't get big. There isn't any truth to it. Congrats on your new puppy!!

Sophie is a double doodle with a little poodle on the side. her dad was a double and 45 lbs her mom was a standard poodle at 45 lbs. Sophie is 60 lbs and the breeder said she should be around 45 50 as an adult. A little larger then but we secretly wanted that size.

Kona's mom is a 40 pound F1B Medium Goldendoodle and his dad is a 20 pound miniature Multi-gen Australian Labradoodle. Kona is 2 years old and 26 pounds.  He was 3.5 pounds at 8 weeks (the runt) and reached full size at around 8 months and stayed at 24 pounds for the first 18 months.  This photo was right before he lost his long silky puppy coat.  He is about 8 months old in this photo and his hair was a dream!  silky and easy to comb.  Not a single mat until about a month later.  And then he got an adopted sister to wrestle with at 10 months old and his adult coat came in curlier and easier to mat.  I do miss his easy silky hair!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service