DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Let's meet at 1:00 for a doodle parade. It should be fun. We'll be meeting at my house - 2009 Monument. I hope we're a big crowd!

Here's the info from below:
Easter on ParadeSunday, April 12
Monument Avenue between Allen and Davis streets, free admission, 1-5 p.m.

Easter on Parade, the beloved Richmond tradition of “parading” down scenic Monument Avenue continues this year! Join more than 10,000 people as they converge upon the four-block site to celebrate the arrival of spring. Music fills the air with art and jewelry vendors, fun for children, food vendors, and people and dog watching are all a part of the holiday celebration.

Two main highlights of the annual event are the pet bonnet and people bonnet showcases on the main stage at Allen Avenue. Be sure to enter your beloved Fido or your beautiful bonnet. Easter on Parade is produced by Venture Richmond. For more information, call (804) 788-6466 or visit www.venturerichmond.com.

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

Hippity-hoppity! We're ready for doodling down the Monument trail. I'm going to start designing my Easter Bonnet. Thanks Jaime. Dixie Max and I plan on joining the parade.
I would LOVE to do this, but will be out of town with my 'girls' for Easter.
What a fun time it will be though!
Don't mean to ask a dumb question, but when is the parade? thanks
Sounds like a blast. Sydney and I will be there! :)

Here is the info from the web:

Easter on ParadeSunday, April 12
Monument Avenue between Allen and Davis streets, free admission, 1-5 p.m.

Easter on Parade, the beloved Richmond tradition of “parading” down scenic Monument Avenue continues this year! Join more than 10,000 people as they converge upon the four-block site to celebrate the arrival of spring. Music fills the air with art and jewelry vendors, fun for children, food vendors, and people and dog watching are all a part of the holiday celebration.

Two main highlights of the annual event are the pet bonnet and people bonnet showcases on the main stage at Allen Avenue. Be sure to enter your beloved Fido or your beautiful bonnet. Easter on Parade is produced by Venture Richmond. For more information, call (804) 788-6466 or visit www.venturerichmond.com.
Hey Jamie! I have been going to the parade as long as I can remember! We love it! Cole's mom of course told me last night we will be eating at 1:00.... NOOOOO, but their plans usually change or run late by an hour or two, so hopefully we will be able to make it! If not we will be down there later in the afternoon and hopefully get to see everyone. I have to start working on Marleys easter bonnet :-)
Late is fine too. I thought it would be nice for a large group to take a walk together but we'll be around all afternoon.
Yea, that would be so much fun... I am keeping my fingers and doodle legs crossed for a change in dinner time :-)
Perhaps get everyone to walk before to get hungrier for an early dinner! If you have family that's never been, it's quite fun! There's probably picks on the website to show them. Make sure they know that the people coming are the parade, no floats, etc. I think last year they had over 10000 people or something ridiculous like that.
Yea, I drug his family last year! My family always goes :-) His grandma has been really sick... she has Lou Gehrig's and is insisting on cooking while she can... So I feel bad telling them and hoping we get a call that they are running late (and they usually are haha), but worst case will absolutely be there later in the day... My mom said she is making her dog (a lab/collie) a full blown Easter costume this year. Haha. Its always been my dream to live on Monument for this one occasion!
Hi Jaime,
We love the parade and at this point Steven ,Sadie and I are planning to join you. I might have an out-of-town client. So nice of you to put this together. Thought you might want to know that I have 4 new great listings, Two in the Museum District. 2909 Ellwood Ave. $365,000 and 3325 Floyd $350,000. Both are move-in condition. Also a condo in Historic Churchhill for $199,000 and a 3,888 sq,ft. 5 bdrm. 31/2 bath in the Gaskins/River Road corridor for $499,500. ( Sept.2007 appraisal $545,219)
Have a delightful day,
Catherine Cooper 564-3524
Can't wait for this one. This was this first thing I had in mind when creating this group and I have a feeling it will be bigger than I could have ever imagined. Thanks Jaime for hosting this!
We'll be there. Oliver had soooo much fun at the doodle romp last weekend. Thanks! Donna & Tony

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service