DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The romp has been moved to next Sunday. The weather is just not working with us. I hope you can make this one.
Spring Doodle Romp….. Sunday March 22!

I have spring fever and would like to hold a doodle romp on Sunday March 15th at 1:00pm. This is two days before St. Patrick’s Day so lets show some green pride with our doodles shall we??? Ok… you don’t have to but it might be fun.

This romp will be at my house at 3028 Dumbarton Rd. Richmond 23228. For those that have not been here yet let me know if you need direction. Also, if you are new and have not received your red GRAD bandana and would like one please send me a message to let me know your coming and your doodles name.
This will be a casual back yard romp. Please bring lawn chairs and your cooler with any drinks you would like. I have a large parking area but if…well not if …but when it gets too full there is a business katty/kitty corner across the street that will be empty on Sunday and it will be fine to park over there.

I will be sending out an e-mail and adding it to the events when it gets a little closer but please post any questions you have right now here in this discussion.

Thanks and hope to see you all there. Now that we have almost 70 members this could be a crazy green romp.

Feel free to call me 804-338-5731.
Belinda

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Belinda,

Kaiya and I are going to try to make it. She loves playing with other dogs (and people), so she'll have a blast.

Thanks for hosting!

Jeremy
Elmo and his family are going to try to make it on Sunday. Thanks so much for organizing!
Unless it is completely unbearable I'm going to go ahead with the romp. We have some people trying to come from out of state so I will have a little fire going and put up a tent thingy.
This sounds great, but not sure if Bo and I (and kids) can make it. Scheduled to volunteer @ Special Olympics, but it may just be my husband & boys that go to it. In that case, Bo and I will show up! (He does not have a doode-rag, I mean a GRAD bandana!) We are very Irish, so we always like an excuse to show our Irish pride (and drink a pint or 2). Thanks! Mary
Hey! We are keeping our fingers crossed for halfway decent weather and will be there rain (well a little) or shine. We need to pick up Marley's bandanna if possible, it didnt have his name in it before! Thanks Belinda :-) Marley is super excited!
Cooper and I really like that idea as well! He is getting the big N next weekend and we would be sad to not make the 1st doodle romp!
Hi Belinda...Django and I will try to make it on the 22nd! Sorry you had to reschedule but it sure is nasty this weekend. Hope it's better then! Michele.
Hi Belinda, what yucky weather we have. Boo. I'm so glad you rescheduled... it's really nice of you to organize these gatherings. You must be very brave. I plan to bring Oliver for his first romp on the 22nd. And he said he would love a bandana!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Donna Sutton
Good morning Belinda,
Sorry that the weather is so funky, but next Sunday is fine and Mr Jigs and I look forward to being there,
I will bring my Baileys Cake even though St Patricks Day will have past we can have our cake and eat it to.
Hope you have a great Sunday, see you next week.

Steve
Should we still dress up for St. Patty's Day?
Hokie and I plan to be there on March 22nd. Lets hope for a dry spring like day. Thanks.
Weather looks promising.... doodle legs crossed -- We'll be there.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service