DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

She died Thursday sometime overnight.  It was just too much for her.  We are in shock and just beyond heartbroken.  She was barely one.  We hadn't had her even a year.  The kids just sobbed and sobbed. 

I don't even understand how she got a sock.  We kept her tethered in the house or in her crate.  She never got to just roam free. 

Thanks for all of the well wishes and concern. 

Our house seems so empty :(

Views: 831

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. I'm so sorry for your loss. When I say it gets easier it truly does but it very hard. Keeping your family in my thoughts.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is just heartbreaking to lose a pet and one so young. Accidents happen and we can just do our best, which it sounds like you all did. 

I know you all are absolutely devastated. My heart goes out to you. I hope you will be comforted by knowing how loved Lucy was in her short life, that she had a very happy life. Yes, time will heal, but in the meantime, take time to grieve the loss of this special family member. Sending you lots of hugs. It is so very sad.

Trudy and Paddy

I am so very sorry for your loss.My thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so sorry. Wishing you and your family healing thoughts.

I am so very sorry.  Just so sorry for you and your family.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

My heart hurts for you and your family. I'm sure you are devastated to lose Lucy this way. I am very sorry for your loss.

Oh no ~ it is so heartbreaking to hear of your loss.  Keeping you and your family in our prayers. 

Ohhh I am so sorry- I can't imagine the pain you are feeling right now. I am praying for peace in your family....

How very, very sad for you and your family.  Sometimes accidents happen despite everything we do but knowing that doesn't make the pain of your loss any easier.  

I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family. 

I can only imagine how heartbroken you and your family are.   There are no words....xoxoxoxoxo

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service