DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello! 

We currently have a 50lb doodle named Scarlett... we are adding a 2nd doodle to our family soon and the breeder has some that she expects to be around 20lbs. I was hoping to see pics of any that size, also do any of you have a smaller doodle AND a bigger one? I'd love to hear how it works out for you... I had a yorkie a long time ago and can't wrap my head around a dog in between the 2 sizes. Thanks!

Views: 2073

Replies to This Discussion

How big is Ellie now?  My Kona was 3.5 pounds at 9 weeks, and about 8 pounds at 15 weeks.  He is now 19.5 pounds at 6 months and slowing down on growth.  Your little Ellie reminds me of how tiny Kona was when I got him.  So cute!

Daphne is a mini F1b. She is 7 months old and has not grown in the last month. The vet thinks she is done growing. She is about 16 inches tall and weighs 16 lbs. 1 lb per inch...Lol! I have been thinking that if we get a 2nd one, I would like one a little bigger.

I love this post, thanks everyone for all of the wonderful pictures. I am awaiting the birth of my "fur" baby in early Jan. I was interested to see what the "little" guys looked like. Mine will be about 16" and between 15 to 30lbs, they say. Can't wait these guys are so adorable. 

This post is a bit old but I'm new so thought I'd chime in.  We have a standard F1 Charley who weighs about 56 lbs.  We got a Mini-dood when he was about 11 months old so the was about a 50 lbs weight different and he was GINORMOUS compared to her.  He was and is SO gentle with her it is amazing.  She is definitely the alpha now at 5 months old.  Here is a pic from last week.

Attachments:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service