DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lucy , Alex and Madison's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried that leash and my dog bit through it. I wish it had worked because I don't l…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Nov 6, 2015 to Collar/Leash for puppy

37 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I agree with getting a basic collar and leash until 4 or 5 months old. My mini golde…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Nov 6, 2015 to Collar/Leash for puppy

37 Nov 12, 2015

"My husband tells Maddi she is not"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Oct 23, 2015 to Maddi plays with dead mice on a walk

4 Oct 24, 2015

"I saw a video by cesar Milan about an aggressive dog. He introduced a tennis racket…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Mar 25, 2015 to Biting me on walks and other stuff

11 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"If you just want to relax and watch tv put a leash on your doodle attached to you(te…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Mar 17, 2015 to Your experiences with a 6-8 month old Doodle (+ my experience so far)

8 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Lucy , Alex and Madison

"The stay command is great when you see a potential distraction and your dog is looki…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Mar 17, 2015 to Annabelle gave us quite the scare today

16 Mar 17, 2015

"We take our dog to large nature center not near any roads. there is a long fenced in…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Mar 17, 2015 to Annabelle gave us quite the scare today

16 Mar 17, 2015

"My second dog first mini golden doodle. This time my dog was already 5 months old wh…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Jan 23, 2015 to barking for attention question UPDATE 5 months old

13 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

"Enjoy the playful puppy stage she is a cutie! Also new on DK and can t wait until su…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Jan 4, 2015 to Introducing Bonnie

7 Jan 4, 2015

"We lost our 12 yr old wheaton terrier day after thanksgiving which is heartbreaking.…"

Lucy , Alex and Madison replied Jan 3, 2015 to Introductions

668 May 15, 2019

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service