DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lukai's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I had the same problem! Kai just hit 4 months last Saturday, and she is one energize…"

Lukai replied Jun 15, 2016 to Sleepy puppy

8 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Haley, Yeti, and Phin

"Gladly, it's only a stage.. She does it with her small bowl, but more aggressively w…"

Lukai replied Jun 13, 2016 to Water Bowl Madness.. Puppy sinks her entire head in

15 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"This is very helpful! I will have to check it out! Especially for travel purposes! T…"

Lukai replied Jun 13, 2016 to Water Bowl Madness.. Puppy sinks her entire head in

15 Jun 13, 2016

"Exactly! Hopefully she grows out of it! It's kind of cute, and very hard to scold he…"

Lukai replied Jun 10, 2016 to Water Bowl Madness.. Puppy sinks her entire head in

15 Jun 13, 2016

"Such a princess :D  That is awesome. I think I saw the same video and instantly thou…"

Lukai replied Jun 10, 2016 to Water Bowl Madness.. Puppy sinks her entire head in

15 Jun 13, 2016

"Glad Kai is not the only one! Thank you for your response! I will have to buy her a…"

15 Jun 13, 2016

"Thankyou Kaitlin and Ludo! Is that when their coat changes? I was actually wonderin…"

15 Jun 13, 2016

"I have the same problem! Kai was born Kai was born February 10th, and every 10th of…"

Lukai replied Jun 6, 2016 to Silly question!

6 Jun 13, 2016

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service