DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Corinn Laitre's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Imagine a toddler is 2x the size of the adults in the family... It's a scary picture…"

Corinn Laitre replied Feb 21, 2018 to Doodle puppy terrorizing our two older dogs-help!

4 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Sharon Schlegel

"My dogs love their crate!  I absolutely recommend kennel training.  It's a safe plac…"

Corinn Laitre replied Jan 8, 2016 to Picking up New Puppy Tomorrow - Potty Training at Night

8 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by RBG

"I have 2 dogs, our GD(Remi) just turned a year and our other dog is a feisty 7yr old…"

Corinn Laitre replied Jan 5, 2016 to Help needed with 2nd puppy - it's a free-for-all!

22 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

"i think a lot of doodle parents can relate to this issue lol they're bounciness is e…"

Corinn Laitre replied Nov 4, 2015 to Jumping!!

3 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Corinn Laitre

"What's the rest of his week like? and how often do you go to the dog park?  If the d…"

Corinn Laitre replied Jul 24, 2015 to Puppy doesn't want to leave dog park

8 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

"Our doodle is almost 8 months old and didn't show any interest in swimming until we…"

Corinn Laitre replied Jul 20, 2015 to Anyone with advice on a pup that doesn't want to swim.

13 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Melanie Brazier

"This sounds typical of a 10 week old pup :) do be careful where you're walking just…"

Corinn Laitre replied May 5, 2015 to When did you start leash walking?

10 May 14, 2015
Reply by Kelly & Zoe

"I know what you mean, I can't wait to be able to jog with Remi and take him for long…"

Corinn Laitre replied Apr 22, 2015 to Remind me again when Ollie can run 5-6 miles with me?

17 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Katie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service