DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Terri H and Kramer's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Crate vs barrier. I used to have a Highlander (SUV similar to Pilot) and Kramer had…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Mar 12, 2011 to Crate or barrier for car travel?

6 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Sandra Griffith

"When Kramer was a puppy I would wash his feet and face every day with a washcloth, g…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Feb 22, 2011 to Socializing Puppy!!!

14 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Kristine and Charlie

"Maybe this is a case of Double Trouble? I started leaving Kramer alone and loose in…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Feb 17, 2011 to When can I leave my pups out of the crate when I'm gone?

7 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Cross

"I LOVE my Toyota Venza! It is a little lower to the ground for dogs to jump up, and…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Dec 23, 2010 to Dear Santa - I want a puppy friendly vehicle

12 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Sam

"Our first trip to the dog park was scary too! The first few times we stood outside t…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Apr 5, 2010 to First Dog Park Trip

15 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

"I also had this problem with Kramer about this age. I filled a water bottle with 1/4…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Mar 2, 2010 to I guess I should have named him Trouble

28 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Lynne B

"Nope! Kramer is 10 months old and just as active as ever, but there has been a lot l…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Jan 24, 2010 to Behaviour change after neutering?

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jane, Sherlock & Noah

"My sympathies...I am in the same boat as I had Kramer groomed yesterday and am also…"

Terri H and Kramer replied Jan 1, 2010 to OK, so Max turned ONE on 12.28.09 and the very next day he started howling at night....WHAT?! WHYYY?

19 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Kathy (Max's Mom)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service