DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Thats right folks, Lupin ate a mouse.  A frozen, dead mouse that she dug out of the snowbank by the neighbor's wood pile.  A mousesicle, if you will.  I almost lost my diner.  I'm giving her a bath. 

Views: 375

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yuck, I guess those puppy kisses won't seem as sweet for awhile.

Ugh. There will be NO puppy kisses for awhile.  At least until I can stop visualizing the mouse tail hanging out of her mouth....

Lola ate at least one mouse that I know of, when she was about 10 or 12 weeks.  She also ate a couple of birds.  That's just a puppy being a puppy.

Did she get sick?  I really am not looking forward to her puking up mouse in the middle of the night tonight.....

Nah, no mouse puke that I recall.  I don't see why your dog should have problem digesting a mouse.  Also keep in mind that dogs have different saliva and stomach acid than we do - they are designed for that sort of thing. 

That's what I keep telling mysefl...!  Thanks for the reassurance though...I appreciate it.

Not to cause any concern, but do you neighbors use rat poison? If they do (and that's what killed the mouse), you may want to get Lupin to the vet rather quickly.

No rat poison...they have a dog and little kids too.

S'MICE CREAM, anyone???

Ha!

LOL!!!!!  Just saw this - Good One!!!

I don't feel so bad anymore about Mya chewing off all the tines on a hair pick.....

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service