DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie's Discussions (21,694)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't worry about the neutering - it has to happen or you can't 'spring' them from t…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Oct 23, 2014 to Don't want to get rabies shot yet.

4 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Suzy Rowe

"Clancy has been accused of being an Otterhound by multiple people who have had them!…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 9, 2013 to Misnamed Dogs

9 May 10, 2013
Reply by Adrianne Matzkin

"I am so sorry you had to put your oldest dog down today."

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 19, 2012 to New rescue dog and home dog problems..

22 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by melody lamontia

"I posted on your wall.  I really think it will just take some time.  Hang in there."

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 19, 2012 to New rescue dog and home dog problems..

22 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by melody lamontia

"We tried the ball in the bowl trick, but it didn't slow him down one bit.  The bowl…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 19, 2012 to Welcoming Ceilidh ("Kay-Lee") into our family

3 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"How exciting. Congratulations.  It might take a few months but by the time her coat…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 18, 2012 to Welcoming Ceilidh ("Kay-Lee") into our family

3 Aug 19, 2012

"Congratulations!  I am so glad that you and Hudson found each other.  I went to your…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Apr 21, 2012 to Hudson's Rescue Story

10 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Joni, Hudson, and Fifa

"Lynette, by NEXT March you will notice unbelievable changes in Aja. Now that a year…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Sep 24, 2011 to Updates on our Rescued Doodles

5 Sep 24, 2011

"Pat, you deserve a medal for bringing out the wonderfulness in Diamond.  You have wo…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 7, 2011 to Why did your dog become a rescue or rehome?

60 Aug 7, 2011

"Others' stupidity is your gain.  I am so glad the big guy ended up with you."

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 7, 2011 to Why did your dog become a rescue or rehome?

60 Aug 7, 2011

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service