DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Carol and Banjo's Discussions (7,127)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Karen.   Over the 7 years we've had Banjo, he has had "bouts" of this m…"

Carol and Banjo replied Jan 22, 2017 to Vomiting Up Breakfast

8 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I have to laugh....I'm glad Banjo isn't the only dog who needs to know that we won't…"

Carol and Banjo replied Sep 12, 2015 to Skipping Breakfast

22 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"Karen's expertise and willingness to share is one of the reasons I got hooked on DK!…"

Carol and Banjo replied Jun 11, 2015 to Applause for Karen!!! Feeling Grateful...

26 Jun 18, 2015

"Diane,   Please accept my condolences.   I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.   I do…"

Carol and Banjo replied Nov 4, 2014 to Elevated BUN

12 Nov 12, 2014

"Thanks Karen.   I'd like to think he's getting the benefit of the juices not extract…"

Carol and Banjo replied Mar 12, 2014 to How Much Is Too Much?

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Carol and Banjo

"OMD Leslie.....that is so funny!!!!    I'm sure I would have been concerned seeing  …"

Carol and Banjo replied Mar 12, 2014 to How Much Is Too Much?

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Carol and Banjo

"You must have been in the advanced class Cheryl….I bought it hook, line and sinker!"

Carol and Banjo replied Jan 25, 2014 to Does Anyone Know --Is Champion Testing Fish Sources?

43 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"I have vivid memories of those drills in first grade.   Under the desk with our hand…"

Carol and Banjo replied Jan 25, 2014 to Does Anyone Know --Is Champion Testing Fish Sources?

43 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"My apologies Gary.....There have been "company" people who've come on to Doodle Kiss…"

Carol and Banjo replied Apr 8, 2013 to VIAND -High quality food and they keep it simple.Any feedback out there?

16 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Amy, Cubbie & Ollie

"Let me guess....you work for the company?"

Carol and Banjo replied Apr 8, 2013 to VIAND -High quality food and they keep it simple.Any feedback out there?

16 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Amy, Cubbie & Ollie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service