DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy)'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, let me clarify, that when I said I didn't want him to get finicky, I meant…"

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy) replied Aug 3, 2014 to Rotation feeding and how to make switches?

11 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Leslie, Yogi & Maci Bear

"Hi Cindy, a few days ago I just started mixing a tiny amount of orijen puppy along w…"

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy) replied Jul 29, 2014 to Rotation feeding and how to make switches?

11 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Leslie, Yogi & Maci Bear

"When he's completely healthy, you may want to try braided bully sticks. Mine is 9 we…"

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy) replied Jun 16, 2014 to Finally made the switch! ...but poop issues??

15 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy)

"Hi, our little guy (Chewy) is almost 9 weeks. The breeder had him on Annamaet Salcha…"

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy) replied Jun 11, 2014 to How much did/do you feed your puppy? 9 weeks old. And treats!

13 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Nikki & Charlie

"Thank you Shari.  When I joined this group, I made sure to read the "Food group guid…"

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy) replied Feb 28, 2014 to Puppy With Sensitive Tummy

130 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"No doubt it can be frustrating to spend time researching and thinking about a dog in…"

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy) replied Feb 28, 2014 to Puppy With Sensitive Tummy

130 Feb 28, 2014

"I'm waiting for my puppy to arrive in Spring, so I have been on DK often and follow…"

130 Feb 28, 2014

"This is a very informative discussion group. I have been following for a couple of w…"

Kristen and Chewbacca (Chewy) replied Feb 11, 2014 to Eating slow, and eating from our hands

17 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Elly Koretic

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service