DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Tina McNerthney's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Good advice, Karen. And, of course, don't forget to supervise your dog for a time as…"

Tina McNerthney replied Feb 8, 2016 to To do or not to do - Bones & Bully sticks to keep dog busy!? And which brands work best?

11 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Thanks, Shari. I agree with you about mostly doing meals that or raw or kibble vs. m…"

Tina McNerthney replied Jan 28, 2015 to Combining raw food diet and non-raw "kibble" diet

9 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Shari Becker

"Thanks, Joan. I also like to feed Baxter chicken every once and a while and he loves…"

Tina McNerthney replied Jan 28, 2015 to Combining raw food diet and non-raw "kibble" diet

9 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Shari Becker

"Thanks, Tara. I'll try the S&T as a topper - seems to be a popular option. "

9 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Shari Becker

"Thank you, Karen, Yes, your assumption is correct re commercial raw diet. I am a veg…"

9 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Shari Becker

"Thanks, Rita. I live close to Pets on Broadway and I'll give them a call to check. E…"

Tina McNerthney replied Oct 19, 2014 to N&D Pet Food

16 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Tina McNerthney

"Rita, I also live in Portland. If you happen to know, can you tell me where N &…"

Tina McNerthney replied Oct 17, 2014 to N&D Pet Food

16 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Tina McNerthney

"We're really pleased with it, Karen. And Chewy.com has good prices, too. For the raw…"

Tina McNerthney replied Oct 15, 2014 to 10 week old puppy, is Coscto Puppy Food ok?

23 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Stephanie and Ragley

"Amanda, Just wanted to chime in and confirm that it is our experience with our 7.5…"

Tina McNerthney replied Oct 15, 2014 to 10 week old puppy, is Coscto Puppy Food ok?

23 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Stephanie and Ragley

"As far as treats, Baxter's favorites are the Solid Gold tiny tots lamb jerky dog tre…"

Tina McNerthney replied Jun 10, 2014 to How much did/do you feed your puppy? 9 weeks old. And treats!

13 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Nikki & Charlie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service