DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Tante & Jordan & now Annie!'s Discussions (595)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"I sleep with 2 cats and 2 dogs.... as long as Brian is not home, then I only sleep w…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 20, 2008 to So Which of You Share your Bed with Your Doodles?

23 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Maya

"That is exactly what her last trainer said. I really think Fido Farms would do her s…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 18, 2008 to Doggie day Care Enrollment

11 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Tante & Jordan & now Annie!

"Jordan has a big dog "fear" too. It happend at the dog park when she was 6m old, she…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 16, 2008 to Doggie day Care Enrollment

11 Jul 18, 2008

"Haha! My Mom wants Jordan!! This coming from a woman who bread Standard Poodles in t…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 16, 2008 to An Indecent Proposal

6 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Adina P

"I bought a 6 pack on Amazon for the price of the 3 pack at my Vet. Vets just want to…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 15, 2008 to Frontline online

11 Jul 18, 2008

"Our next dog will be a Labradoodle or Standard Poodle only because I need a non shed…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 7, 2008 to If you didn't have a Doodle...what kind of dog would you have?

42 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Tamara & Giada

"This book is featured in this months Bark. I plan on buying it."

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 6, 2008 to Communicating with Your Dog: A Humane Approach to Dog Training by Ted Baer

0 Jul 6, 2008

"I have Corel it has an animal glow eye fix and it is an easy fix....but I am just la…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jul 4, 2008 to Doodle Eye Glow

2 Jul 4, 2008

"Payton my Pointer mix is neurotic over the Laser pointer. We did not know, so we wou…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jun 30, 2008 to Laser Pointer Play

8 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Adina P

"Vicki and Family, My heart aches for you, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thi…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Jun 30, 2008 to Vicki Lost her Doodle on Sunday, Please Post your Condolences to Vicki Here

67 Jul 26, 2008

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service