DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"The trainer should be able to help you. Mine had me pop the leash everytime Riley tr…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 7, 2009 to Getting frustrated with the biting

14 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Maryann,Roo and Tigger

"Try the library.I ordered all they had on Labradoodles before I got Riley. I couldn'…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 6, 2009 to BEST LABRADOODLE BOOK?

4 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I feel your pain. My Riley is 13 weeks and is now abusing the bell so badly that he…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 5, 2009 to Bell Training: Riley rings but doesn't always go potty

14 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca

"I am so happy to hear that she has quickly bounced back and might be coming home soo…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 5, 2009 to Help! I don't know what to do. (update 3/9)

89 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Riley is 13 weeks and I have never had this problem with him , he too goes most of t…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 5, 2009 to night time potty training

8 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby

"I can't believe it. We all were hoping your ordeal was over. I hope Lizzie gets bett…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 4, 2009 to Help! I don't know what to do. (update 3/9)

89 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"You could always use your treadmill for Daisy (if you have one) that would be a lot…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 2, 2009 to How far can puppies be walked daily?

19 Mar 2, 2009

"Riley is 13 weeks today and I have been walking him almost everyday( I think we miss…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 2, 2009 to How far can puppies be walked daily?

19 Mar 2, 2009

"WOW. I am so sorry to hear about your beloved pets. I hope that they are ok and back…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Mar 1, 2009 to Advantix Alert!!!! -- Update on Chloe & Lexi

48 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Maya

"They make odorless Bully Sticks. There is really no odor at all, not just a gimic. I…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Feb 28, 2009 to Need Suggestions on Safe Chew Toys...

8 Mar 4, 2009

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service