DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Debbie V & Daisy's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you soooo much. When I looked at the site he gave me it just didn't feel right…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Jan 6, 2010 to CaliforniaGoldendoodleBreeders.com are they a legit site?

23 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"I don't have this problem with my goldendoodle yet but I did with my Golden Retrieve…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Jan 24, 2009 to holes in the yard

11 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Tracy

"She's great! And yes so easy to train. Started sleeping through the night by the 3rd…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Dec 11, 2008 to Puppy Vaginitis

9 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Bromley

"My puppy had vaginitis also. Our vet said the same thing, just wait it out. They are…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Dec 11, 2008 to Puppy Vaginitis

9 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Bromley

"I have never been successful crate training. To lazy I gus. My pups have always been…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Nov 11, 2008 to Training my golden doodle. I'm having a problem crate training my golden doodle. She will be 10 week old tomorrow. I need some help

24 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Karin and Cooper

"I usually wait until we get home with the puppy also. Sometimes the name just pops o…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Nov 11, 2008 to Doodle Names

16 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Meg (Murphy's Mom)

"This is the one. Thanks"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Oct 30, 2008 to Looking for discussion on Coat types for a GD

3 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Debbie V & Daisy

"Oh my gosh!! So cute!! I am going CRAZY! I don't know if I can wait until spring for…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Oct 2, 2008 to Referrals from owners of goldendoodle from AlmondBlossom doodle breeder in Northern Cal area

30 Oct 2, 2008

"I live in Northern California. I'm looking to get a European (English) goldendoodle,…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Oct 2, 2008 to Referrals from owners of goldendoodle from AlmondBlossom doodle breeder in Northern Cal area

30 Oct 2, 2008

"Liza, It's funny, now when I go back through all of the messages it has that "Reply…"

Debbie V & Daisy replied Oct 1, 2008 to Referrals from owners of goldendoodle from AlmondBlossom doodle breeder in Northern Cal area

30 Oct 2, 2008

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service