DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Goldendoodle breeders have a different grading scheme than Labradoodle breeders, so…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 22, 2010 to Another "F" generation question

8 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"She is beautiful and I'm sure she's a Doodle! I tested my F1 Labradoodle that I knew…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 18, 2010 to DNA Testing?!?

22 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"Another thing...I just thought of, is Chewie getting enough exercise? Not the exciti…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 17, 2010 to Alpha theory vs. Positive training...HELP...so confused!

65 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"I would only add that whatever method you use (or a combination of both) you need to…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 16, 2010 to Alpha theory vs. Positive training...HELP...so confused!

65 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"Thank you, Adina, my thoughts exactly...but I couldn't figure out how to say it with…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 15, 2010 to Airline’s Puppy Deaths Spark Debate about Commercial Breeders

13 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"This seems to bother men more, I think. :) My DH thinks the dogs should just "sense"…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 9, 2010 to Walk Around, Step Over or Make Move?

38 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Kelli, Fenway, & Dustin Pedroia

"It is hard when it's people you care about. Just keep up what you're doing, using ev…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 2, 2010 to Doodle Puppy mill raid 10 minutes from my house...2 minutes from my moms house!!!

30 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"NO!!! I didn't get one of her dogs...as much as I felt sorry for the dog I was inter…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 1, 2010 to Doodle Puppy mill raid 10 minutes from my house...2 minutes from my moms house!!!

30 Dec 7, 2010

"Oh, goodness...I know who this is...wow!!! I'm in eastern WA state and I've seen her…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Aug 1, 2010 to Doodle Puppy mill raid 10 minutes from my house...2 minutes from my moms house!!!

30 Dec 7, 2010

"It sounds like you need to ask more questions of the breeder, Amanda, so you can kno…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Jul 30, 2010 to Adopting a retired breeding female

19 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Linda, Webber and Seda

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service