DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch"'s Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"We have Invisible Fence Brand and it is incredible, I would recommend getting it fro…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Mar 18, 2009 to Wireless Fence

7 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca

"The vet that I work for won't do spay/neuters on any animal less than 6 months. Ask…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Mar 9, 2009 to Questions to ask the vet about neutering

17 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by JazNRafs

"That's what I was wondering too...Scampy has a lot of inner ear hair growth and it g…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Feb 11, 2009 to Stinky Face?

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Ellen aka BeauBeau's Mom

"My Scampy's nose is exactly the same !!! I thought it was from all the cat swats he…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Feb 1, 2009 to pink nose

9 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Janie

"That's funny because I am on here now looking for answers to this problem, we have 2…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Nov 26, 2008 to About booties...and snowballs

16 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Tamara & Giada

"I started out as a hairstylist...and still do this on the side, but I am currently w…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Sep 19, 2008 to OT so on another note of getting to know you... if you work outside the home

15 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Marcia Stevens

"that's hilarious!!!! well our curly tailed dood is black so it's not that visible! l…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Sep 3, 2008 to Normal or Not ???

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by LeAnn, Lucy & Rusty!!

"that's funny...our F1b is the one with the teapot tail and it seems as though this i…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Sep 2, 2008 to Normal or Not ???

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by LeAnn, Lucy & Rusty!!

"We had an amazing Bernese Mountain Dog when I was growing up...who I still miss like…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Aug 28, 2008 to If you didn't have a Doodle...what kind of dog would you have?

42 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Tamara & Giada

"WOW...I really wish you hadn't have posted that link! ~lol~ I felt absolutely SICK a…"

Casandra, "Scampy" & "Smooch" replied Aug 19, 2008 to Anybody ever had their Doodle called a Mutt?

98 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Janie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service