DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey All,

Ginger has done this 3 times now...got bagels that HUBBY left out, and hid them around the house...behind a pillow, corner of chair....there are tooth marks on them, but NOT eating them...like saving them for later..any one else see this before!  It's kinda cute, but DON'T tell Ginger!!!

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL...maybe she is looking for some cream cheese! ;)

maybe...would not surprise me!!!

Cute as long as they aren't raisin bagels! :)

no i was afraid at first...but they were plain!

LOL that does sound really cute! Darwin would never have the self discipline to hide but not eat. He he

Maybe she is part squirrel : )

They are obviously too valuable to eat ;-)
Our border collie used to take tasty treats (like rawhide) and try to dig a whole to bury it in...in the house.  She wouldn't work hard enough to ruin a carpet, but she made some digging moves and would then plop it on top as though we couldn't see it.

My daughter had a GS that always went and hid her peanut butter bone and then went and snatched her brothers.  They are all so funny with their personalities.

LOL...tell Ginger Snap I love bagels, too :)

I will!!!  Maybe she will share!

Ginger has her "treasures" and saving them for a rainy day!   I think it is really cute:)   Libby would have them down her throat before she would even think about hiding them!

Wow, Ginger either really understands the value of waiting till later for her treat, or she just doesn't care a hoot about eating bagels. Either way, I'd love to have mine take something and NOT eat it. I'm still watching for wooden spoon splinters to reappear!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service