DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So many of our doodles have unique quirks and nuances. However, I suspect many of these are more "doodle traits" than not. I thought it would be cool to list some of the silly things our "doodles do" and then respond back to others in "voting fashion" if our doodles do, or don't....

Anyone want to play along with me?

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huff doesn't care either. He steps on my foot then he doesn't care.
Oh, and I am not sure why, but he barks at me when I am filling up his water bowl????
Fudge has a thing where she always wants me to hold her paw.
Yep. Everytime Lola sits in front of you, and you scratch anywhere below eye level, she gives the paw. You have to hold it, give it a little "nice to meet you" shake, and say "That's veeeeeery nice, Lola. You're very polite, thank you!"
Bailey does the same thing...too cute.  We are trying to teach her to shake ...
Huff too he does this when we are blow drying him or when he is sitting shot gun in my dads truck on the way to work in the morning.
Does anyone's doodle "get the snakes out" as we call it.  Before Rooney will lay down in our bed or his bed or once in a while on the tile floor he will dig like he is heading to China & it can go on for a while.  Then he flops himself down.  Someone once told me that this behavior comes from dogs living in the wild and they were making sure that there were no snakes in grass? 
Not sure about the snakes, but Lachlan does that most days at least once on the sofa (yes, Spoiled Pup is allowed up there *grin*). He'll jump up and suddenly start digging like crazy.
My two do that all the time.
Wow, never heard the snakes thing!! Interesting!! Lola will dig until she's utterly exhausted, then she will flop on her side and dig sideways, just to make sure she's still digging. This always involves grunting, high-pitched barks, and other huffy noises!!! If you tell her "No", she will go after your hand lol!
Sadie often does this in the car, especially if we're on our way home from the dog park and she wants to get comfy, but she also does it on the bed.
Bailey does this after a bath. She gets the zoomies, jumps up onto her blanket on the couch, digs around and then flops and goes to sleep! Cutest thing!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service