DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Zach was at dog school yesterday. We completed heel exercises in the outside yard and were to walk one by one back into the inside training room. When it was Zach's turn to walk past the other dogs and owners he went from alert heeling to full mode prancing - like he was walking the runway. I have also noticed that when we are walking in the neighborhood, he goes into prance mode when he sees women walking alone (not men, and not people walking dogs).

Do your doodles prance, or in other ways "strut their stuff" when they have an audience?

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, yes, yes!  I call it the poodle prance.  People have commented that he looks like a show dog when he is walking in the neighbourhood.  Actually I think he looks like a horse doing a hesitation step - like the Lipizzaner Stallions.

Stuart is not a prancer but Rooney is and has been since a puppy.  People always tell me that he looks like a show pony strutting his stuff. 

Tara is most definitely a prancer!  With her it seems to kick in once she reaches a certain speed. It is quite a sight to see my DH walking a prancing Tara wearing her hot pink sweater! Just cracks me up!!

The sign of a "real man", confident, loving!

Absolutely!!!

Quincy is most certainly a prancer, I have been told he walks proudly and  I've also been asked if he is a show dog, but no he is just a show off. :>)

Snickers prances when he sees the neighborhood poodle which I think is funny  since  I think he is trying to show he is part poodle :) also if he sees  the cute black lab he likes down the street!

It's the poodle in them.  We call it the "Look of Eagles".   

I like that name! :)

Lola is a total prancer - has been since a puppy - she's a very confident dog

Oh does my girl have a prance...She has the cutest little doodle butt.  Infact last night my DH and I were commenting on how she looked like a prancing horse...

She has a wiggle too...I can't imagine how the 2 of us look when I am walking her.  Shall we say that God blessed me in the hiney...Bailey wiggling and me well....  jiggling LOL

yes! Cooper prances. definitely the poodle in them!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service