DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Since the addition of Nestle our lives couldn't get any better. Molly is not the only one who loves her so much. She has brought twice as much pleasure and fun into our lives. For those who are skeptical about adding another doodle...take the plunge. Molly and Nestle sleep together, eat together, play non-stop, and the list goes on and on. Our new addition, Nestle, was 6 months old when we got her and believe me I cannot say enough about how Kendra at Noble Vestal trained our new girl. Just like Molly that we got from Rochelle at Spring Creek Labradoodles, I just knew that Nestle was our girl from the moment I saw her picture. She is very mellow, snuggle bug, and we love her so much. I love how my girls love my grandson and are so gentle with him. I never worry about them biting or being rough while he is crawling. Doodles are the best!!! Both my goldendoodle, Molly, and my austrailian labradoodle, Nestle, are great with kids, people, easy to train, loveable, and just plain fun. Here are some pics of our girls. Neither one of my girls is more dominanat in personality...they just blend so well together.

Views: 43

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I TOTALLY agree....
There's absolutely nothing as fun as having 2 doodles.
Throwing a 3rd dog into the mix isn't too much different either....lol

Enjoy them!
Cheeers!
t.
oh my totally adorable!
So happy you are enjoying both your doodles, great pictures! Love nestle's choc. color so beautiful!!!
They're all so cute!
I totally agree with you about double doodles. It's the greatest!
I agree, too! Double Doodles are the only way to go!
awwwh!! they are adorable (your baby is adorable too)!
Great pictures!
The ONLY thing better then Double Doodle is
TRIPLE Doodle!
I couldn't agree more! I just added a second doodle to my home. She is 10 weeks old now and usually wants to play until I stop her. My 75 pound 'Rescue' Doodle plays like he is a puppy himself! Congrats on the new addition!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service